This article will show you how to create your account on our website. Note that if you want to have multiple people under one email or login, you'll want to view the article "How to link an account".
- Step 1: Go to https://decals.east.licensing.app/registration.
- Step 2: Input your date of birth (you do not need to manually add the slashes).
- Step 3: Select an identifier type from the dropdown list and input the number.
- Step 4: Once your date of birth and identifier is listed, you can move on to step 2.
- Step 5: Step 2 will either have you input all your information if no previous record was found under your date of birth and identifier or only input an email/password if it does recognize previous info.
- Step 6: Once you’ve filled out the required information and hit submit you should be logged in automatically to your account and brought to the account details section.
If you have more than one account under the information you provided (duplicate profiles), you may get an error message and will be prompted to call in to have the profiles merges together. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.